My mom and dad are in Ontario at the moment. Today I phoned my cousin/brother, Scott and his lovely wife, Liz. Mom and Dad were there visiting. I wish I was there. I miss everyone so badly. My cousin Elizabeth is having her second baby any day soon and I want to be there to help her out. I also want to meet her son and have her meet my daughter. Jon says that we are going to save this year to go next summer. Next summer seems like forever, but if thats what I've got to work with I'd better put my nose down and start saving. I think we should open a saving account for this purpose. When ever we try to save for something the money some how gets lost ( not literally). Anyways, I miss all my family down there and I miss all my friends at Breadalbane. I hope Josh isn't overseas next summer. That would be a dissappointment. We'd forsure go see Becky anyways. I love and miss her too. I want to meet their puppies. They are probably so cute. They won't be puppies next summer, will they?!!!
Okay now I'm rambling. Anyways, I'll get back there some time or another and then it will be another three years :)
No comments:
Post a Comment