Friday, November 17, 2006

What a girl!




Yes, this is my lady of grace. What more can I say...If you are looking for the secret to the gorgeous hair it's white cheddar kraft dinner. Lovely I know! What a wee beauty I have.

3 comments:

catherine said...

that looks pretty normal where i'm coming from, ethan likes to have the food everywhere...
i just knew that you would have a new blog tonight - you are alone, and i am alone and i went to your blog cuz i just knew!!!!
it's really, really looking like birthday gift combined with christmas gift!! so sorry

catherine said...

come on now amy - lets see a picture of your baking or something else... come on

catherine said...

um, i guess i'm leaving another comment - this time, lets see a picture of the turkey you cooked for the youth group - or of your chirstmas tree which i've heard so much about!!!