Well, I told everyone that since we got this new camera for Christmas I was going to be posting more pictures and I have not kept my word so far. So here is one of Gracifer(nickname). What a cutie. Honestly, I have the cutest girl in the whole wide world.
Having dialup internet sucks so bad. I think because this new camera takes higher quality pictures it takes forever to uplaod one. I'm waiting.........................and waiting....................and waiting.................like what would actually be so difficult to bring high speed to me..................and waiting....................and waiting.............................Am I so far away from the civilized world that this is a complete impossibility................................and waiting...................................and waiting................................and waiting...................................................................................okay I won't complain anymore............................................honestly I should be timing how long this is taking.......................................................FINALLY!
1 comment:
I am with you an the dial up. I got an ipod for christmas but it is impossable to download anything
Bill did put my own cds onto it so I am listening to you and jason and scotty as I take the dog for a walk. love mom
Post a Comment