Today I crocheted a hat for Grace. I got the pattern from TheYarnChick on Etsy
I think I'll try selling them here. So if you have a little girl in your life who would look cute in this hat let me know. All $20 will go to our "Car in Mombasa" fund!
Our vehicle in Mombasa is an extra cost, so we're saving up.
Email me if you are interested. thechalmers@sasktel.net
I'll be posting a boys hat soon.
Amie
3 comments:
WOW, that's beautiful! We'll take her! The little girl, I mean. The hat is nice too, but right now we don't have any need for the hat, we'd just love to cuddle with our grand-daughter. Good work, love dad.
I really like the hat Amie, you did a great job on it. I like the idea of making hats to sell you are so creative. I have some Debbie Bliss Merino wool yarn I don't want if you have a use for it you are welcome to it.
Such a cute hat. Grace looks awesome in it.
Post a Comment