Monday, September 20, 2010

Grace's Birthday




This was the best birthday yet. I made the cake but used a boxed cake and premade icing. What a cop out. the decorations as you can see were gummy butterflies that Grace picked out at the Bulk Barn. She also picked out the sprinkles on the top.
The garland I saw on Prudent baby. I changed mine a bit but I think it still turned out nice.
I had to leave it up cause it makes the kitchen look pretty!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Your a great mom to your little ones. Sorry we missed the party and cake.

Vanessa Gooch said...

Happy Birthday to Grace! She told us that it was in September but couldn't remember the exact date! :o) Love that cake! I will have to go to the Bulk Barn and pick some goodies out for Zech's b-day here soon too! I love that garland too! I will have to check out the site for that one too!