God do you hear me when I talk to you? Universal question.
I'm realizing that I'm either talking too much or not enough with God. Either way there is no communication going on. I know that when I don't communicate with Jon there are problems in our marriage. Why is it so hard to remember that with God? Jon and I are faced with some important decisions in the future and we are first of all trying to remember to include God. Secondly we are trying to decern his voice from ours and others.
I'm no expert, so I don't have anything profound to say about it all. I'm just trying.
Lord speak, your servant is listening.
1 comment:
I was finding it sad that your "Speak God Speak" post had no comments. So I thought I had better throw one out there. But then as I started I realized maybe she is gonna think God is commenting and be really disappointed that it's only me. Wouldn't it be GREAT if God would email? THAT would be a great way to KNOW that he is talking directly to us and it's not our own voice...
But I digress...the point is that I love you. Hang on, it will all get clearer! Let God have a moment, remember there is no hours or days or minutes where He comes from--they pretty much just function on His time. So we have to do the same. He will give you the answers you need. Just hang on.
Post a Comment