Wednesday, June 28, 2006

fun in the sun



It is hot here. We are just cookin'. So the kids and I had a little fun with some water yesterday. It was Grace's first time in the pool and she loved it. she was tougher than Elijah. I had to get the pool to convince him it would be fun. But once he got started Grace and I both where kicked out of the pool...he took up the whole thing, as he flung himself around and splashed nonstop.
These pictures were actually taken before Elijah woke up from his nap and Grace and I were relaxing in the sun...Then our beloved "Cookie Monster" came out and played hard!
anyways life is good and the sun is shining. What more could I want!?!

2 comments:

Oh Joy said...

Look how big she looks in that first picture. She is a kid in that picture. Isn't she supposed to be a baby????

Mom said...

Hi Amie I watch your blog all the time to keep up on you-all.
I can't believe how big Grace (looks like you too) It is soo nice to see how you all are.
Liz's baby looks like Jay so he looks like an Orr. One for each family. Gramma