Friday, May 25, 2007

recent project


I love going to quilting shops and looking at all the beautiful fabric. When I find something I really like I buy a little piece. So I had found these fabrics in different places and decided it was time to use them. So this little bag was created. I had no idea what the bag was going to look like when I started but luckily it all worked out. I even figured out how to line it. I love creating things. Jon is laughing because I have too many bags and this is the second one I have made in the last month. I think I'm going to make some book marks with the scraps I have left over.

Actually my original plan was to cover my bible with the blue fabric but I decided against that. i don't have a hard cover and I thought it would probably just fall off of it all the time.

so that's it...I can't think of anything else to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute amie.
erin.

Mom said...

I think it is very cute too. I have a friend from Jamaca that loves pink . She has everything pink in her house . Her name is Denise.