Thursday, July 05, 2007

Packing




We have come to Melfort to help Dad pack up the house and move him into the apartment they are going to rent for a while. The apartment is considerably smaller than the house and this has required that we down-size the belongs of my parents. We are having a very big garage sale. I guess Melfort people do garage sales, thursday, firday, saturday. Crazy I know, but i guess what ever works. We are doing it Thursday friday evening and all day saturday. Hope we can make a little bit of money for Dad.
So I'm hopfully learning how to pack now so that when I have to do it to my stuff at the end of the summer, I'll have some idea of what I'm doing.
Jon is outside cutting the grass, what a nice guy, cutting his father-lin-law's grass. Boys did I hit the jack-pot when I fell in love with him!
Okay well that's what's going on at the Chalmers'.
Hoping to take a road trip out the Calgary this month some time. I have my doubts whether that will happen but who knows I may be surprised!

1 comment:

Denise said...

THANK YOU for being there and doing this. I promise you wont have to do it when we die. We will put it in our will that Josh,Becky,Scott and Liz will have to do it and that you get the proceeds of that garage sale :)
thanks again, xoxox mom