Friday, August 17, 2007

Packing...Again

We packed up dad and moved him at the beginning of July and now we are packing ourselves up. Too much packing for one summer. I am not motivated at all. The task a head looks too large and overwhelming. I packed some boxes today, but I kinda held out for tomorrow. Jon will be able to help and I'm hoping that we can motivate each other. With both of us working our every morning, it makes for a late start to the day, but I don't wan to give it up. When we get to Caronport Jon will move his workout to later on in the day. Anyways, I don't even know which room to attack tomorrow. Jon wants to do his books and office, so maybe I'll help him there...if he'll let me. I hope we have enough storage room in the trailer. I'm getting a little worried about that. Jack and Cheri have offered that we store some stuff at their place for the year.
Right now I'm too exhausted to think about it anymore. I'm going to hope there is something decent on TV and plunk myself down in front of the brain sucking thing. I don't care if it eats my grey matter tongiht...I'm too tired to care.

2 comments:

Mom said...

When are you moving Amie ? Don't forget to give us your new address.
Gramma.

J said...

We are moving August 27. I'll be sending out our new address as soon as I've got it.
amie