Monday, August 13, 2007

Running

I've started jogging. I can't believe I can actaully do it. Its amazing what your body can do if you decide to push it. I'm excited to get better and run further. Its a nice change, and I new way to push myself. After I ran yesterday I was not as sore as I had been before.
Anyways, God has given us amazing body. I want to use my body to give Him glory. Even this running has pointed to back to God. He really is in all things, if we are looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey amie
if you're interested in running i have a friend that has a blog about keeping fit. she's worked hard to be a fit mom and has blogged her routines and running patterns and stuff like that..you might find it interesting.
its: http://proudtobeafitmom.blogspot.com/

the first entries are more about interval running and technique.
hope this helps motivate you.
erin.

Mom said...

Hey Amie I am so proud of you and your Mom. Its great that you are running. You should go for the Team Downhere for the Nashville Marathon. Love Gramma