Am I wasting this life I've been given? What would a "waste" look like? This is so simple. I don't want to make it seem more profound than it is. Christ asks me to value Him above all else. Actually, I don't think He's actaully asking me to, He's expecting me too, because valuing anything above Him is putting my affection on the lesser. He is most valuable, He is most worth, He alone gives worth to everthing. (Col. 1.17)So am I wasting my life? Yes. Everyday I turn to milk when I could have the meat. Everyday I live off waffers that disappear as soon as they have been comsumed when i could drink the living water and never thrist again. All that energry given to nothing, given to things, and Christ stands forgive me everytime I chose the "other" over Him. Forgive me Father? Grace unmeasured. The knowledge of my idolatry and your grace dispite it, make me praise you all the more.
Crown Him with many crowns, The lamb apon the throne.
Thank you for sending your Son for the sin you knew I would commit.
Praise the Lord, oh my sould and all that is within me, praise His holy name!
No comments:
Post a Comment