Jon had been out of the house for the last three days in a row. I'm tired of parenting by myself. Today he went with his Dad to the Riders game. They had a blast. I'm really glad they enjoyed themselves. Jon has been wanting to do that for so long.
When I'm alone at home without another adult I end up on the internet all day. Today I became a member on www.lionbrand.com Its a yarn company. I don't know if its Canadian but they definitely had a canadian site with canadian prices. They have lots of free patterns. Some nice ones too. I hate it when free patterns are aweful looking.
The kids have watched the third Ice Age movie atleast 5 times over the past three days. They are still laughing. We borrowed from our neighbour. I think we'll give it back tomorrow so I don't have to say no to watching it for the sixth time.
Elijah was eating Cheerios this afternoon as a snack. I said to him, "I don't know if there are Cheerios in Africa" He said, "What will we eat for breakfast?" I said, "maybe eggs." He said, "you don't eat eggs at breakfast." I realize I maybe haven't given a lot of variety at breakfast for my family. :)
I'm praying Ian sleeps well tonight. I can't handle being woke after only sleeping for an hour.
1 comment:
hey i like reading your blog. we need to figure a way out so you can have pictures to do this on the other computer. seems to be a bit of a common theme in your blog of me being away. You have done an amazing job learning to trust Christ through it all. He will be faithful to you and the kids this weekend. love you!
Post a Comment