Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas excitment.

The tree is up and cookies are made. Its christmas time at the Chalmers house. I'm so happy we are going to Ontario to celebrate with my family. Only 7 more sleeps until we go! Very exciting. We will be at Josh and Becky's house for 11 days and then in Hamilton for 5 days. It has been too long since Josh and I have celebrated Christmas together.
Last Christmas I was submitting to Christ as I was unable to see my family. Its amazing to me how when we give our lives completely to Christ, even what may seem like small things He often remembers us and our trust in Him. How many times have I longed for something and given it to God and He has in His own time blessed me. I want to trust my Father in heaven. He is so good. Even when I was crying last Christmas because I was not with my family, He was good then.
See you in seven sleeps

1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

I feel your pain, I think this Christmas will be the hardest for me as we have no other families to share Christmas with but thanks for the reminder of where our focus needs to be. Love you! I am so happy for you being able to go back to ON! I'll be praying for you as you go!