Okay folks, its a go. I've got 6 different cuffs up at etsy. Can you spell Pro-cra-stin-ate? Oh well its up there now. So head on over to "achalmers" and have a look-see. Blessing amie
YAY! Would it be easier if I just ordered off of your Etsy shop, or if I got John to pick them up from you when he is in Caronport? I would like to post them as my next giveaway on my blog for February! That is awesome! Plus we need to purchase some for ourselves, don't want to pay extra for an extra cup so we don't burn ourselves, or use any more trees than we have to! :o)
1 comment:
YAY! Would it be easier if I just ordered off of your Etsy shop, or if I got John to pick them up from you when he is in Caronport? I would like to post them as my next giveaway on my blog for February! That is awesome! Plus we need to purchase some for ourselves, don't want to pay extra for an extra cup so we don't burn ourselves, or use any more trees than we have to! :o)
Post a Comment