This is so silly, and I don't know why I'm writing about it. I hope its not to ease my conscience...it probably is...anyways...I got a call from a poll tonight. Bad timing, Grace was looking very tired and only wanted to be in my arms, anyways, I decided to be nice and do the survey. The guy was talking very quietly and Grace started to cry, to say the least it was not an easy thing to do at the time. So I don't know why but when he asked me about my level of education, I say that I had completed a college diaploma. I don't know why I said it. I think I am embarrased to say my highest level of education completed is high school. The funny thing is he said, "So you completed your college?" and I said, "Yes". But I haven't. I told a lie. I feel so stupid...why lie about that? I'm going to just have to make this right with god because I can't apologize to the guy...he's long gone into the abiss. What a silly, stupid thing to do. It won't happen again.
just a small part of me though...right?
1 comment:
Good for you Amie for taking a look at why you said yes and not just moving on.
May I suggest an option for consideration? I can't hear your response so I will continue:)
Perhaps its a goal you have for the future that you haven't yet recognised. It may take a while to achieve but one day you may choose to take a degree.
But for right now, I am so proud of the way you are pouring your life into those three people who depend on you.
God sees and records every selfless act - there is PROMISED a reward!
And yes, it is only a part of you.
xoxoxo mom
Post a Comment