Wow, what a holiday. I feel like we haven't been home forever. At Jon's parents and then at my parents. We have done the Swift Current Fair, we've gone to Waskasieu for a day at the beach, we've gone to Uncle Randy's and got a ride on Colton's pony, we've played from sunrise to sunset on Grandma Chalmer's trampoline, we've played all day in Nanna's pool, rode our bikes all over the place, icecream, lots of golf for Jon, mini golf for me, and we took in a parade and to top it off we even helped my parents in the garden. Lots of fun all around. I feel little disjointed and lost, but the kids are doing so well and having so much fun that we don't feel stressed out. I've enjoyed being at my Mom's. There is a family that goes to there church that Jon and I get along with well. The other night Mom and I went over to her house for a visit and coffee. It was so nice just to ride my bike over to a friends house at 9:00pm and sit down in the kitchen for a coke and a talk. Also it is nice to have friends like her that you see twice a year but its easy when you see each other to pick up where you left off. Actually, Jon and I have a few friends like that.
anyways, we've really felt like this month has given us the rest and energy we need to get back to work in August. It will be nice to get back to life in August and see our friends at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment