Back from ontario now. Its been over a week now and I'm starting to get back to normal. It was so good to see Joshua. We haven't been able to be brother and sister for a long time. Distance, jobs, other relationships and just busy living got in the way. No bitterness...I just want to get to know my brother again, and I'd say the trip was a success. We had a few good days of doing NOTHING. Which is good for the both of us. Anyways, he's a good man and I'm proud of the decisions he makes, and the life that he and his wife are making for themselves.
I also went back home to the community I grow up in. I was so freshing to see faces that I love. Had a good, but too short visit with the Hay family. People who just ooze love! I can't believe how special each of their kids are. They each are so unique and beauitful ( I mean handsome, sorry boys) in their own way! I wish I could be around to see and be apart of more of their life.
Who knows why god takes us so far away from people we love? I do know that he wants me to be content and Christ like in every situation, and where ever on planet earth I happen to be.
We're starting up Youth Group tonight. Jon's looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. We are praying that this year's grade sevens will come out. It would be nice to see some new faces. Jon has also just started coaching Volley ball in the highschool. He loves coaching. So lots of changes coming up. Coaching means practices and tournaments on weekends. Oh well, its important.
well like I said, I'm happy to be home but missing all those great people in my life that regrettfully live very far away.
1 comment:
Someday we'll be able to hang out with anyone we want with just a blink of an eye or a passing of thought. And everyone will ooze love. Think on that for awhile!!
Post a Comment