Burrrrr...it is getting cold. My toes are freezing as I sit here typing. I should run and get my sheep skin slippers...I'm back and my toes are already warming the wool. Toasty!
What does the cold bring to mind??....??....hot chocolate, cold bundled walks, its dark when I wake up and when the kids go to bed, apple crisp, beef stew, knitting, christmas, and cold hands when I'm reading, just to name a few. I'm not complaining. The beginning of winter is wonderful, is by the six month of it that I start feeling down!
1 comment:
when I was walking the other day it was snowing for the first time and I felt the same emotions that I did when I was a child! It was so positive, warm and cozy.
"Tell her: her momma loves her. Tell her: her daddy cares. Tell her: when she gets home there'll be hot chocolate waiting there for her."
xoxoxox best friends
Post a Comment