Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sick!

Not fun...we have been sick all week with throwing up and the runs. The only good thing I can think of is that I haven't had to cook. Actually I usually love cooking but I haven't been in the mood and been sick is convient or the reason.
Mom told me to give the kids rice water, but I doubt incredibly that they would ever drink it. I do think it might work if they ever would though. So its been toast, soda crackers, and water. Yummy!
Jon is at a volleyball tournament today. He left the house thinking they would win it all. I love his confidence. He phone and said they had won their first game and were going on to glory. So we'll have to see if his perdictions come true. I really hope so because in three years of coaching he has never won a tournament...poor guy. I wants it so bad.
Well one of the kids is upset at the TV so I'd better go see what is up.

No comments: