Friday, February 16, 2007

my new shoes



I got a new pair of shoes. They are pretty sweet. I had a paor of high-tops when i was younger and my Dad always played basketball as a teenager with the high-tops. I'm feeling pretty trendy with my new shoes.
Still at mom and Dad's house, so still enjoying the high speed.
Uncle Scott bought Elijah a car road map thingy, for his birthday. They are enjoying it on the floor right now. Jon is currently having a nap and Grace is (as always) playing with the telephone.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hey there is your Mom ok?
I need a hug. gramma.

catherine said...

i did notice the shoes, amie, and that they matched your shirt - i like details like that... they looked awesome... much like ellen, who is cool...

good pick...

J said...

Thanks for the vote of assurance.
I really like them too. I'm a little scared about getting them dirty though. They may not get into full time use until this summer.