Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Natioal Geographic atricle

I just finished reading a very interesting and informative article by Paul Salopek and photographed by Randy Olson called "Who Rules the Forest." "In Central Africa, war and innocence collide with a tale of pygmies, rebels, sorcerers, and dreamers." The writing is riveting and so beautiful. I found the topic fascinating. The pictures are captivating and revealing.
I'd say it's well worth your time to take a look.
Actually the whole issue is amazing. September 2005.
If you follow the link that I've provided (click on the "who rules the forest"above) then click on "Sights and Sounds" on the left hand side you can see all the pictures and even hear the journalist talk a bit more about the pygmies if you
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thanks for sharing this article. I found it motivating to pray for Africa. I love your heart of compassion. Check out my blog reflection on the article, http://followersjourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/world-of-difference-just-read-great.html
Luv ya, dad