Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Here it is!



I'm selling Coffee Cuffs at the Point! People are actually buying them too. Amazing!!!
I'm definitely not a business minded. The manager of the Point (my boss also) asked me for a receipt for all the cuffs I've brought in to sell. Of course I've been to excited and thinking about other things to have thought of counting how many I brought in. Lesson #1 -keep track of stuff. I'd say, 'lesson learned', but I'm not ready to make any declarations just yet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! good for you! it looks so professional - how did you make the stand for them?

Denise said...

I LOVE my C Coffee Cuff because it not only keeps my hands from burning, it keeps my hot drink warm on a cold day, or while I am doing something else and have to abandon my drink! They are super hip and cool and conversation starters where ever I go. People are always so impressed with my cuff that I always keep handy in my purse. I once had to run across the whole airport in London England to retrieve my forgotten cuff. It was admired by all the staff and they had placed it carefully in the back room as they knew I would be coming back for it! Thanks for such a great life saver!

Vanessa Gooch said...

These are awesome Amie! Love them! We will have to talk, I would like some! Hopefully we can hook up with you guys soon! :o)