This is my alarm clock. Its great. I don't have to reset it every night. I just push a button on the remot in the morning when it goes off and then it rings again the next morning, no fail. This is great except for when you forget to turn it off on Friday night when you are excited to sleep past 5:15am. That's what happened this morning. The alarm clock faithfully went off and my body jumped into action. I tried my hardest to settle myself down and go back to sleep. It was helpless. I was awake. My mind was racing with all that I needed to do. I was thinking about how I can do my job better and faster. You know how you can go through 10 different things in your head when you are just laying there. And when I looked at the clock again, expecting it to now be at least 6:00am it was only 5:30. So I gave up on trying to go back to sleep and I got up to have some quiet time before the family is awake and begging for my attention...which I will be happy to give them!! :) I can hear one of the chicklets (that's what I call the kids) coughing, so I may not have much quiet time left."Whatever happens in a house, robbery or murder, it doesn't matter, you must have breakfast" Wilkie Collins THE MOONSTONE
amie

No comments:
Post a Comment