It’s amazing how quickly Grace is growing up. I can’t believe it has already been six months. She’s gotten her first two teeth and is eating solids. I remember with Elijah, I hung on each day. I couldn’t wait until he could eat, sit, crawl, walk, play, and talk. (I guess I’m still waiting for the talking one) With Grace I’ve just been trying to make it through each day and because she has been such a relatively easy baby and Elijah requires a lot of attention, I have given a lot of my time and energy to him. I can see it slowly balancing out now as Grace begins to ask for more time. I’m glad those first months went quickly though, I’m not a huge fan of the first six months. Things start getting interesting from here on in. Some easier and some harder. I can’t believe she can almost sit up on her own now.
I just pray I somehow can raise good kids. Grace will be such a joy. I got my girl, I guess it doesn’t much matter what I get for the next one. ( I have clothes for both sexes now J) I would be happy with either.
No comments:
Post a Comment