So after i knit Grace's sweater I had to make one for Elijah. So here it is. I used one of his monster drawing as a template for the picture I stitched on the front. I think he really likes it. It is a bit of a heavy sweater. It may be good for the spring, when that's all you need to wear outside.
I also made him a hat. I got the idea for the rim off Etsy . I made a pink one for Grace but she seems to have misplaced it already. Very sad. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere and then I'll post a picture of it. I think it made it a bit deep.
My next project is a sweater for Ian. In Regina I bought some beautiful pima cotton, Merino wool mixed yarn. I'm planning on using a Debbie Bliss pattern.
All this knitting has really dug into my reading time. Not really getting any done. Its hard to knit and read. So I'm still not done "Shake hands with the Devil." Its pretty depressing, and very long. I try to read a few pages while I'm nursing. Ian doesn't take too long though so I only get a couple pages read at a time.
We have been watching a whole lot of Olympics. The TV is on alot. Its a bit addictive. I'm getting tired of hearing CTV say, we have a great chance on getting a medal and then we get 4th or 5th. I wish they would stop jinxing us like that.
The kids are all having fun crafting this morning. Ian is watching his siblings with awe and amazement. It makes a big difference now that he can sit all by himself. He'll sit long periods of time just playing with his toys or watching the older two.
1 comment:
Great job! Your quite the crafty woman. That's where your kids get their passion for creating - by watching their mom's example. I'm proud of you Amie.
Luv, dad
Post a Comment