Sunday, March 25, 2007

Church...


...was empty today. A lot of people were away. Infact my kids were the only ones there. Which kinda sucks because everyone knew it was Elijah making all the noise. I made the mistake of giving Elijah some skittles during the worship. He could not sit still after that. My mistake! Mom came and spoke about her walk. She really challenged me to rethink the amount I give to the unfortunate in the world. It is easy for me to make excuses about buying things, when I really know that money is not mine to spend on whatever my heart desires.
Out little church is very good at giving finacially. We support a whole array of missionaries and they pay us way more than they should be able to for a church of their size. No, giving is definitly not a problem at our little church.
I

1 comment:

Oh Joy said...

Totally using that picture for the bulletin front this week. Thanks!

Yes, our church is down-right humbling when it comes to giving isn't it?