Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tired/Spring (couldn't decided which to go with)


I'm tired. I've been staying up too late. I need to go to bed at 10:00pm or a few nights of 11:00-12:00 I'm a reck.

the weather has been really nice lately and it was been nice to get the kids outside more often. I love the spring. I really like the smells, the mud, the lack of snow, and the warm weather that doesn't yet require shorts or a heavy coat. Yes, spring and Fall would have to be my favorite seasons of the year.
Mom is coming to the church tomorrow. I hope someone is there to hear her. She doesn't care though, as long as she can tell someone. She is very humble but excited about the whole thing.
I know she can do it. Its amazing how much she has done already. I always think, even just thinking up the idea of walking that far and being willing to do it is more than I would have ever done. I guess that's why god asked her to do it.
Okay like I said I'm tired and 10:00pm is rolling around, so I'm going to go andhit the sack.
tomorrow is Sunday. Big day for the Chalmers family. Lots to do.

No comments: