Thursday, March 01, 2007
Feeling the love
Yes, yes indeed, I have been feeling the love lately. Its like my family has been on stand still for the last few years and suddenly we are all chatting and loving talking again. It sucks that all of you are so far away. I'm just glad that we are not letting that stop the love from flowing. I wish i had that picture of us all at Grandma's one of those years we had thanksgiving there and went for a walk after our meal. We are all goofy looking teenagers. Good times. One day I'll meet the kids, see the houses and just get to sit down and talk again (face to face) Anyways, until then, love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been really guilty of being so selfish that I haven't been good to keep in touch and now I regret it. Thanks for being a reach out and touch kinda girl. mom
I am really glad to have internet now so I can read peoples blogs. If feel so much more connected now. It did feel like we were all kinda disconnected for awhile. I am guilty of not making a big enough effort to keep connected. I feel especially guilty when it comes to Jason. I need to do better. I always love to talk to you cause you are always so understanding. Thanks Amie. thanks for calling me today. liz
Post a Comment