Thursday, March 08, 2007

Not a good combo






This


Plus This
Do not not make a good match.



I unplugged my vacuum in two different places (on the vacuum) today. You should have seen the major fur ball I got out of the hose. Disgusting! Enough for me to want to get ride of the...which do you think I'm going to say. I think I would get rid of both of them some days!



I'm listening to John Mayer , "Stop this train" . I love this song. I also love "Belief" and "Waiting on the World to change" Infact I am looping those very three songs on my ipod right now. Don't you love a song that has a great groove, great melody, words that say something significant, and a sweet voice to boot!?!


Okay I'm going to pull out a Scott here and give you my, of late, play list

1. Those three John Mayer songs I just mentioned.

2. Dave Matthews Band " Mother Father" and "Dreams of Our Fathers"

3. Norah Jones "Toes" (Feels Like Home)

4. Damian Rice "Cannonball" (o)

5. Coldplay "The Hardest Part" (x&y)

6. Mary J. Blige & U2 "One" (The Breakthrough)

7. The Fray "How to save a life" "She Is" (How to Save a Life)

8. Fernando Ortega "Pass Me Not" "When all Thy Mercies" "Give Me Jesus" (Hymns of Worship)
9. U2 "Sweetest thing" "Grace" "Yahweh" "Where the Streets Have No Name" "With or Without you" Basiclly anything of theirs I'll listen to any time.

No comments: